[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Regional PD

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 21 13:23:42 EST 2007

Hi all,

In  response to some of our posts about the PD sessions that we will be
running early in Term 1, there have been a number of enquiries regarding
regional PD.  I wanted to say that we have not forgotten about the regions -
our posts regarding the Term 1, 2008 PD sessions at this stage have been
based on the larger events that we know we will be running.  Actually most
of our planning for PD will take place at our planning weekend early Feb.

We will do what we can to support those in the regions with good PD - we
understand that it can be very difficult to get into Melbourne (as well as
expensive) and schools are not always willing to accommodate your requests.
We will release some dates and session details early in Term 1 - so look out
for them via the lists.

All the best for a great Christmas break and a fantastic New Year!

Regards,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT,