[Yr11 Information Technology] (no subject)

Damien Halliday dhalliday at killester.melb.catholic.edu.au
Sun Dec 16 22:34:03 EST 2007

Looking for some help re resources.

Does anyone know of any resources which have worktasks (Word, Excel,
Access) for Office '07 for YR 9 / 10

In the past we have used "Practice IT" for Middle Secondary by Greg Bowden
and Kerryn Maguire

Thanks

--
Damien Halliday

Killester College, SPRINGVALE

--
Damien Halliday

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential.  If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.  Before
negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any
affected attachments.  Any representations or opinions expressed are those
of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Killester College.