[Yr11 Information Technology] Careers in ICT presentation

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 4 12:01:55 EST 2007

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts).

I have just updated my ICT Careers presentation and uploaded a new version
onto the VITTA website here:

http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3140

The main change is some updated figures that I obtained at the Game
Developers Conference last month.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson,

VITTA President
Director of ICT,
Melbourne High School,

Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.ausrsing>
<BLOCKED::http://www.deakin.edu.au/hmnbs/nursing>

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
and Early Childhood Development.