[Yr11 Information Technology] Moodle Moot ... or ... We Wish You a Moodle Xmas

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 29 18:08:15 EST 2006

Hello all - just a reminder about the upcoming Moodle Moot next Monday night=
 4th December (and apologies for the cross posts - please hit the delete but=
ton if you get this more than once!!)

Members of the Moodle Users' Group are having a 'Moodle Moot' evening. You w=
ill have the opportunity to experience first hand the wonderful ways in whic=
h some schools are using Moodle, in a fun, relaxing and informal atmosphere.=
 All are welcome. We will have a digital projector and screen set up, and as=
 the venue is a hotspot everyone will have the opportunity to play around wi=
th some moodle sites. Roland may even podcast it this time!!

Details are:
The Moodle Moot
Monday 4th December 6.30pm
gRandMa funks cafe bar lounge
www.grandmafunks.com.au <http://www.grandmafunks.com.au/>
256 Swan Street Richmond
Free drink on arrival, some finger food provided
BYO laptop

If you want to moodle on down please email myself or the list, or you can ca=
ll me on 0412614062

Hope to see you there

Ros Meadows
<mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do=
 anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to co=
nnect, it makes it easier to connect.
Esther Dyson, Interview in Time Magazine, October 2005

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education & Training..