[Yr11 Information Technology] Re: [Year 12 IPM] VCE Information Technology Texts 2007

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 10 08:23:33 EST 2006

The problem with texts is that the predicted IT student numbers in 2007
are not enough to induce publishers to rewrite and republish.

I know at least one publisher does not considering it profitable enough
and will not be producing a new edition (and it's not IT at Work either).

Kevork Krozian wrote:
> Hi Samantha,
>
>  This is fabulous early reconnaissance !
> The IT limb has grown a few new branches at edulists as well (
> www.edulists.com.au <http://www.edulists.com.au> ) and overtaken IPM and IS.
> So far, we have 1 document at each of sofdev, itapps and Yr11it thanks
> to the indefatigable Mark Kelly.
> This will keep growing as more information , resources and ideas come in.
> I get the feeling we will be quite well prepared by the time 2007 comes
> along...  here's hoping anyway !!!
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Kevork Krozian
> Mailing List Creator and Administrator
> kevork at edulists.com.au <mailto:kevork at edulists.com.au>
> www.edulists.com.au <http://www.edulists.com.au>
> Tel: 0419 356 034

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000  <<< NEW NUMBER
School Fax +613 95789253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.