[Yr11 Information Technology] 2007 Course Booklets - Unit Summaries/Outlines

Missen, Stephen J Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jul 5 17:09:38 EST 2006

Hi all (apologies for any cross posts)

Have just been asked to prepare a one page summary for each unit of IT for inclusion in course booklets to be distributed to students and parents to aid course selections for next year at Years 11 & 12. I have not been teaching IPM, IS or 11IT for the past 18 months and will not be teaching it next year. Is there anyone out there who has done some work towards this end, and who would be willing to allow me to use their work as a basis for developing these one page summaries/outlines for course booklets at our school. I am happy to post back to you what I come up with. Any help would be appreciated here. If you prefer to, send direct to missen.stephen.j at edumail.vic.gov.au. At this stage, I am looking at working from scratch using the reaccredited Study Designs (2007-2010).

Cheers

Steve MISSEN
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College