Do I have to explain? was : Definite SPAM Please Ignore....... : Re:PotentialSPAM : Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] IT & Maths toCommenceearly in Term

Richard O'Donovan rodonovan at fhs.vic.edu.au
Sun Jul 10 12:55:10 EST 2005

Just a joke Colin - obviously not a particularly funny one.  Nobody enjoys the deathloop of auto-replies - perhaps Kevork has fixed it on the server side?

We're having some problems with our mail server it seems - my two replies to Peter and Nick don't appear to have gone through... How're you guys going?  Perhaps you could drop me a line off list - rodonovan at fhs.vic.edu.au

Richard