[vet-mm] web conference session 1 recording link

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 9 10:12:31 EST 2010

I hope it was useful Jacqui.

When I've done my exams and reports <sigh>, I'll collate the info and
canvass ideas for future sessions.

Also post those questions that we found tricky/controversial/impossible and
the mailing list can debate them.

If anyone wants to raise the individual tricky questions here, please go
ahead because I won't get back to them til next week.

Cheers

Claire J