[vet-mm] Sample exam question

Fri Jun 4 18:11:36 EST 2010

I'd put B too....

Anyone else?

Stuart.

On 02/06/2010, at 11:12 PM, Stoney, Marian Sy wrote:

Hi all,

This question is from the Video section of the Sample Exam questions,
and I'm guessing the answer is A, because all the other options are
incorrect as far as I can see. I know nothing about archiving files
though. Any thoughts?

Question 1

Lossy compression

A. is used for archiving files.

B. sacrifices file size for quality.

C. retains high quality information.

D. is used in compressing tif and psd files.

negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to
resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions
expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily
those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

http://www.pixeled.org.au  - PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association