[vet-mm] AS2 v AS3 allowed

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 18 22:32:22 EST 2009

Yes they have had the odd question in the past, where you had to select
the language (Lingo, AS1/2, Javascript) and the code snippet appeared.
As far as I know, there has been no documentation to say this couldn't
happen again or that states only pseudocode will be used.
You might take a punt that there won't be questions that ask students to
read specific script, and so go with AS3, but it would be a gamble!
Cheers
Claire :-)