[vet-mm] New MM Course

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 14 09:17:58 EST 2008

Hi Lina,

You're right not all units are downloadable. Let's hope they get round to fixing this!!

Unfortunately you have to download the whol training package as a pdf.
http://ntis.gov.au/Default.aspx?/trainingpackage/CUF07/volume/CUF07_3/download

It's a pain but if you know the unit name/code it's not too hard to search the pdf in Acrobat Reader.

Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High