[vet-mm] menu question

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Wed May 28 17:28:46 EST 2008

The solution is to mount the flash based menu in a seperate div tag that partially overlaps lower html content on the web page -- when the drop-down menu unfurls it will then exist in front of the html content.
You need to ensure the flash movies bg is transparent - to do this see Adobe tech note at http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14201 or Google "transparent background on flash movie".

Rob Swain
Gordon Institute