[vet-mm] Past papers

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 18 12:46:08 EST 2008

Hi Michelle,
The CD goes to our VCE Manager each year. She passes it on to me and I get it loaded on the network.
However, it's just the pdfs as seen on the vcaa website.

The actual VET MM exe file CD is another story. If you didn't run the Year 12 exam the previous year, then you won't have the CD with the exe/resources used in the online exam. I would hope that VCAA would supply a copy if you rang them.
Otherwise you have to borrow from another school as you have been.
Cheers
Claire :-)