[vet-mm] Multimedia Exams - All PAST ARTICLE !!

jamescowie jamescowie at girton.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 17 14:51:56 EST 2007

 Hi all,

can anyone recommend any worthy textbooks for Units 1&2 and Units 3&4.

I have copies of Allan Barnes Certificate 2 and 3 in Multimedia and I was wondering what others are using.

Thanks

Jim Cowie

Girton Grammar

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or individuals to whom  they are  addressed.  If  you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return  email and then delete this message. Although all reasonable steps have been taken, Girton Grammar School Ltd does not represent or warrant that any attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.