[vet-mm] flash ate my stuff

Wood, Ingrid M wood.ingrid.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 17 06:37:41 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a student who has put a huge amount of work into a Flash project,
only to have it spontaneously vanish from both his USB and from the
school network. It must be there somewhere.....any hints for what I do
to find it again??

Ingrid Wood

*******

This email and any files transmitted with it are Confidential to the
intended recipient and may be privileged.  If you have received this
email inadvertently or you are not the intended recipient, you may not
disseminate, distribute, copy or in any way rely on it.  Further, you
should notify the sender immediately and delete the email from your
computer.  Whilst we have taken precautions to alert us to the presence
of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files
transmitted with it are free from such viruses.

6/10/2007 7:12 PM

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6/10/2007 7:12 PM