[vet-mm] an IT -non mm- teachers view

Beveridge, Kent T beveridge.kent.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 16 15:27:53 EST 2006

I havent taught VET mm but only the CertII in IT. My experience is primarily=
 in IPM and IS(short exposure) as well as currently upskilling myself for th=
e VET related subject that you guys all are contributing to. As one who has=
 'monitored' this list for valuable professional insight, may I just say tha=
t you guys and gals have done a great job to get your pupils to where they h=
ave, so rather than beat others up about who's better or who has what, just=
 give yourselves a pat on the back and know that you have done your best(ass=
uming you have...) for your pupils.
I hope to join the teachers of this subject soon as a step up from my curren=
t subjects and I may need to ask some key questions or look for PD in relate=
d topics.
The 'haves' vs 'have-nots' will always be around... lets just ensure that we=
 share resources as much as possible so that everyone gets a fair go!

Good luck for next year folks..
Kent Beveridge.