[vet-mm] hello out there?

Katie Pinder kpinder at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue May 23 09:14:54 EST 2006

Hey Marion, Mario and everyone in my cyberspace,
Again, i am not teaching yr.12 Multimedia so i haven't been harassing you
all. However, I do have year 11's, i am introducing them to the design
elements and princliples and they are confused that they are different
from the list they get in art.
by the way, is it correct that the video and audio units at year 11
either/or and if so why aren't they the same nominal hours.
I have found it very interesting to hear how 15 hours can be interpreted,
also some of the more elite colleges bigin their year 12 in tterm 4 of the
previous year.
anyway, nothing important really just saying hello back.
cheers
katie