[vet-mm] Imac /flash problem

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 2 13:02:18 EST 2006

Welcome Paul.
PixelED is the VET MM teacher's Association.
We had our AGM last night.
We are very keen to hear what sort s of PD and resources teachers would like - maybe a good thread for this list??
Meetings are once a month, held in Swan St Richmond and notice/ minutes are generally posted to the list.
The PixelED website is a bit static at the moment but will be updated soon. Have a look
http://pixeled.org.au/
Download a membership form and watch out for notice of PD's.

Another good resource is Binary Blue
http://www.binaryblue.com.au/products_teaching.htm

Claire Bloom :-)