[vet-mm] Graphics Tablets v2

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 1 09:38:50 EST 2006

We have a set of six Intuos 2 Wacoms. I think I got them through Edsoft on a=
n education special. They are 6X8 which I think is a good size for the class=
room. Kids like to use them on a bit of an angle a la a drawing board, and o=
ften have them on their lap or resting on their non-drawing hand. I original=
ly bought one 9X12 but found it too big to use like this. One thing I have f=
ound is that students need a lot of encouragement to persist with them past=
 the initial awkward phase. Once they become adept they love them, particula=
rly the natural drawers.
Marian