[vet-it] Final reminder - VET IT Final Examination Revision please register

kevork at edulists.com.au kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Oct 20 10:13:20 UTC 2019

Hi Folks

A final reminder of the VET IT Certificate III final exam revision session .

To help students, as advised in earlier emails, there will be at least the following 2 revision sessions:

Location: Ringwood SC ( Ringwood Training building 3 Hill St East Ringwood 3134 )
Dates: Tuesday 29 Oct 4pm to 6pm
or Thursday 31 Oct 4pm to 6pm
Cost: Free

Students can attend either or both sessions.

We will also conduct a workshop using one or more of the following cyber-security activities:

1. Plain text password sniffing on a network
2. SQL injection
3. Cross site scripting
4 .Man in the middle attack

If students are interested can I ask teachers to please email with names and numbers attending to allow planning for the event.

Handouts will be given and a broad coverage of recent exam questions as well as hints and tips will be covered.

Note: Non Study Score enrolled students are also welcome to attend to participate in the workshops and to consider possible pathways that may suit them.
For example, VET IT is a partial completion of the ICT30115 Certificate III in Information , Digital Media and Technology. Students can complete the additional units to achieve a full ICT30115 qualification at Ringwood Training.

Please reply directly with expected attendance to assist in preparing for the session facilities and handouts.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian
IT Pathways Manager
Ringwood Training