[vet-it] Text Books for VET IT Certificate 2 and 3

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 13 11:20:56 EST 2010

An interesting question that...'text book for Cert 2 & 3'...

I use a variety of resources including downloaded workbooks for individual units to tasks created to cater for the individual learners and their interests and skill set. This is mainly for my Cer2 class.

At the C3 level, we booklisted the Barnes book(6th edn) but that is supplemental as am doing the scored assessment with them so I needed to create my own products(which I did).

What about your training plan, assessment tools? Have you also given them thought or is it too early for that yet?
I am yet to design my 2011 courses although my cohort are interested in more on the programming side so will be tailoring to their needs when I do make the course.

So much to think about!

Happy to swap ideas though..

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.