[vet-it] VET Information Technology exam panel invitation

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Jul 20 17:55:01 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

 The VCAA is seeking expressions of interest from anyone who would like to
join the examination setting panel for VET IT for 2011.

As the email below explains, applicants must not be teaching the subject in
the year they are on the panel and not have a close relationship with anyone
doing the subject.

It is really outstanding PD and worth the effort. Please email Michelle
below if it is of interest to you.

With thanks

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator