[vet-it] Attn Peter Nash re Quentin's predicament..

Nash, Peter N nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 13 15:12:15 EST 2010

A am aware of the course codes for the training package - but the VASS
system still records some or most of the old ones. This should not
hinder VASS results but just remember when dealing with your RTOs you
are assessing to the newer version of the training package. Note only
the suffix letter has been altered with slight variations to the
elements in the newer units.

Hopefully this clarifies things, thanks Rao for the email

Regards

Peter Nash

IT Teacher, VET Co-ordinator and VCAA State Reviewer (VCE VET IT)

Galvin Park Secondary College

Shaws Road

WERRIBEE. Vic. 3030

Tel: (03) 97414911

Mobile: 0412770940

Please remember the environment please print only if necessary