[vet-it] Report templates

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sun May 17 11:31:14 EST 2009

Can I also add my thanks to Dan for the templates provided. I too was in a dilemma as to a suitable format for the mids and end yr reports. This makes my role just that little easier.
Have many of you teaching Cert I or Cer II courses found, like I just have, that we ALSO need to produce a year 10 VELS report on I.T. just because the govt deemed we compulsorily must!  We replaced the year 10 I.T. subject with the Cert II and I was unsure about the reporting aspect soon to occur.
Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."