[vet-it] Programs and assessments

Owen, Jamie jowen at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 08:26:36 EST 2008

Hello to everyone,

I have just started out at MacKillop and I am very new to Vic teaching
and VET IT course. I have taught in NSW before, but never the VET
course. Does anyone have any programs or assessments or anything to
start me off. I only have some sample from mates in NSW. So far I have
just been doing theory with them out of the Alan Barnes Workbook. I am
going to the VITTA VET IT day next week, but was wondering if the was
anything you can help me out prior to then.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie Owen

ICT Domain Leader

MacKillop College