[vet-it] Why has ICT grown so much in schools ?

Fri Apr 13 17:55:17 EST 2007

Hi all,
I have a very particular question to put forward to everyone to think
about first week back.

"Why has ICT grown so much in Schools over the past years?"

I'm currently writing an essay for Uni and I wanted to see what the
response would be from the teachers delivering the subjects.
I think finding the answers to simple questions like this one allows
us to develop new ways of bringing ICT into our classrooms and
curriculums.
I'm happy to have any type of discussion, positive or negative about
this topic.

Hope you have all had a well deserved break and Term 2 is full of fun
and exciting times. I know the 3 essays I have due for Uni are going
to keep me busy.

Kind Regards
Stuart

Multimedia Trainer