[vet-it] New VET IT course

Colliver, Terri H colliver.terri.h at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 5 13:32:24 EST 2006

The new course seems to have been watered down, particularly the
Software Applications stream, where a lot of the technical component
modules have been taken out.

Previously students gained knowledge in technical as well as software
tools.  Particularly the module Connecting Internal Components which
gave more depth and interest to the course.

What are others thoughts on the new program?

Regards

Terri Colliver

Oberon High School

12 Pickett Cres