[vet-it] new to VET IT

Rod Kendall rod.kendall at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 3 19:56:41 EST 2005

Hi Deborah

Contact Allan Barnes ( from this list).

Allan is exceptionally helpful in getting teachers through this
qualification.

Cheers

Rod

Rod Kendall

Head of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Head of Information Technology (Keilor Campus)
Overnewton Anglican Community College
2-30 Overnewton Rd
Keilor  VIC 3036
Direct Tel : 03 9334 0134