[VCE Maths] Further Maths - Statistics Command sheet

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 09:33:48 EST 2007

Hi

My colleagues and I put this Calculator Command sheet together for our
students who were struggling with the calculator commands in Bivariate
Data.  After I relearn the calculator commands for the next unit, I'll
forward an updated version (unless someone beats me to it)

Please feel free to use it, modify it or whatever.

PS - I belong to the IT lists where it is common to share files and ask
questions.  I'm surprised that there isn't much acticvity on this list.
Perhaps it is because there is only 1 IT teacher in most schools and
therefore there is noone else to ask within their school.  Hope someone
finds this useful.

 Cheers,

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School