[Visual Communication and Design] Welcome!

Helena van Nimwegen helenavn at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 14 16:47:40 EST 2008

Dear Michele

I am looking forward to participating in this worthwhile forum. I am
particularly interested in pd workshops that are on offer.

Look forward to working with you.

I believe Lou Chamberlin is working with you guys on the new curriculum.

cheers
Helena
p.s. great to see you at Julies L's birthday bash. Hope to see you
soon again