[Visual Communication and Design] free professional development

Jane Fischer jane.fischer at rmit.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 09:48:51 EST 2007

hi Claudia,

It is good to hear there are people out there on the VCE lists.

from memory (i haven't taught Vis Comm for a year and a bit now) you can
download the application from the VCAA website.
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/excellenceawards/seasonofexcellence/generalinfo/generalinfo.html

cheers Jane

Jane Fischer
Education Manager

lab.3000 - leading by design
RMIT University

Level 3, 257 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Phone: +61 (0)3 9654 1731
Mobile:  +61 (0)412 649 993

www.lab.3000.com.au

Subscribe to lab.3000's monthly e-newsletter
www.lab.3000.com.au/subscribe

>>> On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at  1:24 PM, in message
<200706110324.l5B3ObXl000639 at mail02.syd.optusnet.com.au>, "Claudia
Priori" <priori1 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Thanks, Kevork. As a new subscriber I was a bit sus about the quietness
of
this list group.

I recently took my Year 12s to the Top Design exhibition and it was a
great
eye opener for them. It made them understand why I crack the whip with
them
so much in terms of quality and quantity of output that is required for
their folios. And I think that they have now produced work that is
comparable to that which was displayed in the exhibition.

Does anyone know how I can apply to get some of my students into Top
Design
for next year? I have only taught VCD up to year 11 before this year, so
am not familiar with the procedure.

Thanks,
Claudia Priori
St Paul's College