[Visual Basic] how to run a set of click events or procedures

Maggie iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jun 20 18:46:42 EST 2010

I am using one of Adrian Janson's exercises - similar to the LCD
display. In this exercise you can click on a 3 and it shows the numeral
three highlighted by several rectangles to appear as the number.

I want to show a countdown - yes I can do a countdown with a timer and
output the countdown in a label as in: 10 - 9 - 8 etc. - but this is
different.

What I would like to do is to run all these click events to show a
countdown.

So the click event for 8 has its own sequence of statements; the click
event for 7 has its own, etc.

I want a button to run the coding for each of these click events.

How do I do that?

Maggie