[Visual Basic] programming and maths

Graeme Summers graemebs at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 19 19:20:19 EST 2008

Just a little busy right now, but I'm happy to put something together in VB Express.

For Maths teachers, I have a number of applications in the upper senior area: Groups, Leslie Matrices, Markov Chains. I'm always interested in experimenting with Maths applications.

I'm in the research stage of a new edition of 'Programming with Visual Basic' (Express), so challenges like this are good idea starters.

regards,

Graeme Summers