[Visual Basic] programming and maths

Schlanger, Harry P schlanger.harry.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 19 12:10:57 EST 2008

Hi Maggie,

Here is my suggestion. Should be reasonable to program in MS Access.

*
	Use a form to enter the initial conditions. In the form, use VBA to do the programming behind a command button.
*
	Use the database to store the results
*
	Using the graphing facility to visually display (very basic though)
*
	Run a query to view the list of iterates

It would take quite a bit of time to develop and test.

Regards,

Harry Schlanger

Tyrrell College, Sea Lake
Ph: (03) 5070 2106