[Visual Basic] VITTA 2007 programming awards - request for judge

Caroline Bailey caroline at vitta.org.au
Tue Oct 16 14:08:39 EST 2007

Hi all
The 2007 Programming Awards has now closed, and we are now organising the judging panel.

We need an experienced VB.net teacher to join the panel, which will meet during the first 2 weeks of November for a half day.

The awards will be presented on Wednesday 21/11 at the VITTA conference.

VITTA can cover CRT if required.

Anyone interested should please contact me.

Thanks, Caroline

http://progawards.vitta.org.au/

--
Caroline Bailey
Professional Learning Coordinator (Tue-Wed-Thu)

UPCOMING PD EVENTS
http://www.vitta.org.au/training/

    * Tue 23/10, 30/10, 13/11, 27/11 & 11/12 - Forest Hill College - PHP & MySQL