[Textiles and Technology] Hello!

Schmidt, Ingrid schmidt_i at materchristi.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 13:21:32 UTC 2021

Hello!

I am a graduate teaching at a secondary girl’s school in Product Design and Technology – Textiles, and also art. Prior to teaching I have run a custom bridal and evening wear small business.
I am loving teaching! Boy oh boy there is a lot to know, especially teaching VCE PDT.
Anyway, it’s nice to make an acquaintance with other teachers of Textiles.
I am keen to make contact with another textiles teacher that teaches in the eastern suburbs – particularly near Belgrave.

Kind regards,
Ingrid Schmidt