[Textiles and Technology] Bookings close soon for Balenciaga and Desert Lines Teacher Preview

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 5 05:38:36 UTC 2019

Dear friends, see a quick note from our friends at Bendigo Art Gallery below, who have a VERY exciting event coming up!

Just a reminder that our next Teacher Preview, focusing on our two forthcoming exhibitions: Balenciaga: Shaping Fashion and Desert Lines will be held on Thursday 29 August 4-6pm.
This evening provides a great opportunity to view these two outstanding exhibitions, hear a curator talk, enjoy refreshments and learn about design activities.
We hope to see you there!
Event information and bookings:  https://www.bendigoregion.com.au/bendigo-art-gallery/bag-events/balenciaga-and-desert-lines-teacher-preview

Regards,
Helen Attrill
Education Officer
Bendigo Art Gallery
42 View Street, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia
Days: Monday 1-3.30pm; Tuesday 8am-4pm; Wednesday 8am-12noon; T +61 3 5434 6082 |
National Relay Service 133677 then quote +61 3 54346253 www.bendigoartgallery.com.au<http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/>

[BAG_logo_primary 96dpi email signature]

Proudly owned and operated by the City of Greater Bendigo

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this transmission in error then please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail or facsimile and delete the transmission and all of it's associations.