[Textiles and Technology] A-D Curriculum

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 1 10:28:24 AEST 2016

Hi Leanne, how are you?

We've had quite a few enquiries about the new A-D D&T Curriculum for students with disabilities.  We've spoken to Denise Jenkins who teaches at Eastern Ranges school, and they'd be interested to host something for us - maybe a half-day PL?

Would you be interested in taking part, or is there anyone else you could recommend who would be good to contact about this?  It's a workshop I'd love to run!!!

And just checking you're not likely to be in Bendigo on the 25th August?  It's the Big Wool Day Out again, so of course, we'd love to have you there is you wanted to come!!!!!

Let me know when you've got a spare half hour for a coffee - it's definitely my shout!!!!

L x