[Textiles and Technology] DATTA Vic office hours during the holidays

DATTA VIC pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 17 10:59:28 AEDT 2015

View this email in your browser (http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=2ec3103006&e=72c5bdb1d3)

** Merry Christmas from DATTA Vic!

Wishing all our members and friends a wonderful holiday, and we'll look forward to working with you all in 2016!

The DATTA Vic office will be closed from the 23rd of December to the 11th of January.  Laura and Davone will be working at all other times, so if you need to contact us, you can email us at pl at datta.vic.edu.au or admin at datta.vic.edu.au.

** (http://www.twitter.com/)
** (http://www.facebook.com)
** (http://mailchimp.com)
Copyright © 2015 DATTA Vic, All rights reserved.
 Admin

Our mailing address is:
DATTA Vic
150 Palmerston Street, Carlton, Victoria, Australia
Carlton, VIC 3053
Australia
You can ** update your preferences (http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=de46967353&e=72c5bdb1d3)