[Textiles and Technology] unti 3 outcome 2

Jacinta O'Leary joleary at distance.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 15 09:04:34 EST 2013

HI Alex

The School assessment report on VCAA site is extremely helpful.
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/vce/technology/2012-ProductDesignTech-SAC-Report.pdf
plus the Assessment Handbook at:
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vce/studies/designtech/destechindex.aspx

You can also get the DATTA Vic Support Material, which has some suggestions for Outcome 2 SACs. Is that what you mean?
www.datta.vic.edu.au/<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>

Regards and hope this helps
Jacinta O'Leary
Teacher of