[Textiles and Technology] A Query

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 09:36:39 EST 2012

Email: Ngaire.Thomson at marymede.vic.edu.au

Hi There,

I am teaching PD&T unit 3 & 4 - textiles for the first time this year. I only have 5 students so think it would to good to find a school to become a partnership with. Do you know of anyone else in a similar situation that has a small class size and may be looking for a partnership?
It would be great if you could put me in touch with someone that is willing to help.

Thanks
Ngaire