[Textiles and Technology] Long Service Leave Replacement

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 24 08:43:34 EST 2011

Name: Shane Moore
Address: C/O Princes Hill SC
Town or Suburb: North Carlton
Postcode: 3054
Phone:
Fax:
Email: moores at phsc.vic.edu.au

Long service leave replacement.Urgently need a Wood and VC&D teacher from 18/11/2011 to the end of term 1 2012. Teaching allotment in 2012: VCE VC&D, 7 to 10 wood and 1 period shared 8 art class. Could you please send this out to your members and other interested persons. I can be contacted on the above email address, Thanks, Shane Moore.

Judy Moore
Office Administrator
DATTA Vic.
150 Palmerston St