[Textiles and Technology] FW: idea-a-day.com day 3541

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 29 08:36:59 EST 2010

See below for a 'good idea'.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 041 933 1630
E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality
curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long
learning.