RE: [Textiles and Technology] National Declaration on Educational Goals for Young Australians - Draft

pahenterprises at iprimus.com.au pahenterprises at iprimus.com.au
Mon Sep 8 12:50:30 EST 2008

Dear Lorriane,
This is what we anticipated.
There will need to be a ground swell to roll it.
Is Karl Seeman still able to come to our meeting next week?
I looked on the Teaching Australia web site and DATTA Aus is not one of the
National Teaching Associations listed. Who can we contact about this?
It is apity that Nat meeting is later than the closing date. Can we contact
the other DATTA bodies and get a forcefull statement together.

Where do you think technology will be covered e.g. part of science?

Hear from you soon

Cheers
Tricia