[Technical] Technician Job pre apprentice scheme

Wayne Hewett staffwhe at rsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 6 11:30:22 EST 2010

I agree  with Roland.
We have 5 apprentices. They do the Cert III Network admin and help with day to day maintenance. The kids who do it get great benefit from the experience, and our College of 1450 which has just one fulltime tech and a .9 help desk person, would not survive without them.

Wayne Hewett

- who has converted his keyboard layout to Dvorak

Rosebud Secondary College