[Technical] Hi Everyone

BBLogic Admin admin at bblogic.com
Tue Sep 15 19:22:33 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the acceptance to the list.

My Name is Matt and I used to work at the local high school as the IT
Administrator a couple of years ago, around the time the portal was
implemented, I now work as a Systems Administrator/Engineer for a local IT
Company and work mainly on SMB Server Installations, Migrations etc

I hold a number of industry certifications such as Microsoft MCITP - Server
2008, MCITP - Vista, MCSA - Server 2003, and a number of MCTS and MCP's, I
am more than happy to offer assistance.

I also run a forum www.bblogic.com which is a Server Technology Forum, it's
main focus is people working in the IT Industry, everyone is welcome to
join, its free and always will be.

I am always happy to chat with other IT Pro's and exchange knowledge and I
look forward to chatting with you guys.

I hope I have posted to the list the correct way.

Cheers

Matt