[Technical] Hi Everyone

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 19 11:03:22 EST 2009

Hi Matt,

 Welcome aboard. I know many techs as well as ICT managers/directors/coordinators have ongoing technical issues and challenges they wish to share.
This can be a challenge that is not resolved, or a success that someone would love to share.

 I know you will stimulate discussion with your contributions and I look forward to your insights especially as schools move towards more robust network solutions be it SANs, multi NOS deployments such as Novell, Windows, Linux, remote access, laptop programs, content management systems etc etc

Best wishes

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College