[Technical] Student computers

Ron Fabre ron at cybersource.com.au
Wed Jun 10 15:34:48 EST 2009

Ron Fabre wrote:
> Howdy
>
> What I'm looking for is a handful of volunteers who can test a new
> education desktop (netbook/notebook/PC) system installation process.
> This shouldn't take more than five or ten minutes of your time,
> including writing me an email with your feedback.
>
> We'll send you the installation software free of charge.

Howdy

Thanks for the interest in this project. I got a lot of responses to my
request for volunteers. Those respondents should receive their parcel
before the end of this week.

Best regards
Ron
--
Ron Fabre . . . . . . . . . . . 1/130-132 Stawell St, Richmond
Product & Services Manager. . . P:03 9428 6922 .F:03 9428 6944

Cybersource Small Business Linux Server: the best value small business
server on the market and 75% less expensive than the Microsoft alternative.