[Technical] Inernet charging application and student quotas

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:54:11 EST 2009

Not quite Sonar but one of the best open source projects for an integrated
spam blocking, web filtering, remote access router is Untanble. It is a
commercial-grade open source alternative to SonicWALL. Runs on generic
Intel/AMD hardware or Windows

http://www.untangle.com

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au