[Technical] Servicing digital projectors

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:30:04 EST 2009

It is getting more expensive to service digital projectors (4 portable / 16
ceiling) To save us some money it will probably make more sense for us to
service and clean the lens / dust (anything else?) for digital projectors
in-house.

Can anybody help me with instructions or advice how to service a digital
projector? I also wonder if there a course to teach somebody how to service
a projector? Happy to stand corrected if anybody thinks I am barking up the
wrong tree. I have already been informed that we need to run a ladder course
if anybody wants to step up off the ground here. This shouldnt be a big
deal.

If anybody knows of a supplier that can cheaply service digital projectors,
happy for you to forward my details or contact me offlist. :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au